• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Vocations

Reel

Reaction score
Hi,
Well I`m new in the server and coudnt help noticing that the top players are 90% knights...why is this, are knights that superior in this server (at least in pvm matters)?
I started as a paladin but is there a place for all vocations here or knights rule?...

Dont flame please :peace:

no its jus that nobody here knows how to pvp so they play the tank(which wud obv b knight)

and in pvm all vocations advance at more or less the same speed? Talking about player who know how to play thir vocation and have same quality equipment...

Knights are a little slow at a low level but when they hit 500~ they level quickly and at lvl 700 they are necessary, paladins are steady from lvl 350, mages are also steady.

OK, I`ll keep it up with my pally I guess...hope there are some decent mass spells for higher lvls, at lest something similar to high exori type spells for knights...cus so far pallys are the only ones with no good mass spell

The only reason why there is top knights is because, they dont feel the need to rebirth. The classes are pretty balanced at the moment, but paladins are "OP" aparently and palladin, by far, is the fastest one to level lol.

Back