• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About vpsland

Tantric

Reaction score
Hello guys:

If you realy want to rent a VPS to your server VPSLAND is a HOLY CRAP:

I have rented it for 1 month and 10 days, and now i rented a VPS in other place.

Why?:

1.- VPSLAND don't give you MONEY BACK: Im asked for it when im seen how my server get frezee because a bad service every time.(14-days waranty) FALSE
2.- VPSLAND don't give 99,99% service on: Im get my server down every day + frezes per hour etc.
3.- VPSLAND support = good lucky with your server guy, because when you have a problem take more than 6 hours to answer, and the answer is so diferent to the reality.

I have lots of tickets with my reports, my ticket where im ask about my money back, and the stupid answer.

If you want to see my VPS is 64.186.155.69 im going to put all my tickets in http://64.186.155.69/vpsland/

Im do it because i don't like it happen to other guys than want a VPS, you will loss your money, your time, your customs, and VPSLAND dont care about this.

NOTE: This message doesnt contain any other offer of VPS because im not look for change to other VPS is just to know VPSLAND = BAD SERVICE.

Just a friendly recommendation, if you need something better: wooservers.com offers dedicated servers for only 20$ for the first month. Within that month you should be able to raise the rest for the next month and so on. ;)

Back