• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Wars/Commanders

1425483_677626582300850_801551962_o.jpg

shleder child WITH FRENDS
IN CENTER bespectacled

NICE BABY
Virgin 100% TRUE INFO

Shadowcores Need Good Commanders for Fight :) Without Ava/Ue/Wave.. Only SD Fight Like Calar and Szady :) Looking Good Commanders :)
If all only should use SD? No little child. Pump sds till they dont got mana left then max frigo bastard, if you only use sds you cant kill anyone

Latmasken i didnt said we got 10 less ppl they 21 online and we got 17 on but they got better players and we killed aiven by ue close to mana shoop with 9 ppl and after it they start ot "mass ava & ue "

"they got better players" - stop use fake infos for argument. when you won warmode you were so happy and spam - WE ARE BETTER , WE SMASHED YOU ETC. and now when you lose you write "they got better players" - you also have good players and fucking randoms without brain

shit ahh dont make yourself more stupid than you are hahaha xD everyone knows who you are fucking charlover and brainless kid everyone from this photo got you in one shoot but you are talking about children party show your photo you little fag that is posting stupid pictures because can't say a proper word in english

true info sir ahh dont even have voice on this forum bcuz he was nerd in prison EXPLAINED CLOSED COME TO ACTION CHARLOVER

zjezdzasz na frajernie złamasie przykro mi podnies ojca pozdro 600 jednostrzalowcu co mi cale zycie sdki donosil na gorome ale teraz sie cos tam podpruwa idz z siwkiem poexpic na poi staminke a potem se rozrysuj plan jak tu wejsc na vt zeby akcji akurat nie bylo

"they got better players" - stop use fake infos for argument. when you won warmode you were so happy and spam - WE ARE BETTER , WE SMASHED YOU ETC. and now when you lose you write "they got better players" - you also have good players and fucking randoms without brain

Thanks Michael

This server is perfect for over 90% of lunarforce/shadowcores players. You guys need ue and ava because any moron can spam combo someone and then talk shit.

Nurlan first of all against kaida its many times ue and ava its part of the game its boring as fuck yea :) but today aiven ded by ue close to mana shoop by 10 ppl and he start to cry and all of them start to use ue :)

We got some nice battles against kayto team too ~ Most of this battles its sds / spell battle :)

if u got problem just quit ;P
1 win 4 lost nice stats ty cwelu jebany pierdoony harcerz

I remember that everyone was crying "Kaida Have Good Players"... now swiek have kaida players but he cant do any shit...

I remember that everyone was crying "Kaida Have Good Players"... now swiek have kaida players but he cant do any shit...

yea, veziv said it when i was playing with kaida. now i'm playing with kayto and he is talking that kayto has good players

przypadek? nie sondze

Nurlan shut the fuck up u with kayto u geting raped by us and ded on spike by 2 players lvl 130 oln 360 ed and u msgged me about acc i make it and after inqu action u said to me i charlover bla bla bla

yea i got few kaida player but u think u are "kaida player " from kaida player its only hmm Latmaken Lokuf Gambal Szhide Zabix Kalipek playing active and ?

i cant do a shit? becouse its not equal teams 3 days ago when its 28 versus 280 they got raped 150-70 and they gathering 5 x and comming dezert and dedek

Nurlan tell me when kaida playing why u lost 2 wm against "penguins " and like 1 wm disbanded wtih score 190--150 for u kaida and others 2-3 wm we lost but its equal frags like 200-190 200-170

When calar fighting against kaida with wipe again ppl and penguins ppl he getting raped so hard :)

Back