• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team AbraEVO Team - Scripter(Monsters, Spells, Items, Quests), Mapper and GM/CM

Jeffro

Alpha
Reaction score
Hello!
First of all, my name is Jeff, I go by Jeffro or File. I'm looking to run a beta on my server. I host, map, and coded what all is currently in the game. I am paying for a dedicated server to host this. But if anyone would like to be part of the building process of the server and obtain rights to the server, now is the time!

I am looking primarily for Mappers, which will map out hunting areas, in detail, not just some rubbish you pieced together real quickly. I take pride in quality work, have no patience for anything else. But at the same time, you have full capability of building what ever you like in respect to the servers meta.

Scripters
, you will be making codes, duh. Mostly for quests, monsters, and spells.

The public's eye, Game Master/Community Manager. You will have every right to ban rude players. I have 0 tolerance for insubordinate conduct... But at the same time, monsters will still want to kill you. It's your duty to know the server inside and out. We want you to be able to help players and befriend them, but not spoiling the award system of the server.

This is a quit draft just to get the opportunity out there. If you are interested, private message me and we can go from there.

What happened to Project Abraham? But if plan to have some type of beta, I'm in. :)

Project Abraham is still a go, made a lot of progress last month. Just put off for now, but like I said in the discussion, it was only me working on it. So I just wore myself out working on it so much. So in the mean time, I can work on this. There might be a beta soon though, not sure when. But I'll keep you posted. I did get the server running with no issues, that's the positive. I'm honestly excited about this project, along with Abraham.

Hey I'm interested in to be one of you ot staff
if you're interest add me in skype : osama.sedky3

Back