• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Abraham's Adventure

Jeffro

Alpha
Reaction score
S
!
Abraham's Adventure

ZyLDPMiPK.png

Tv8L1y3xW.png

e7RUOlCPs.png

S-UnjmLG.png

UpUmvBA0F.png

WRPlWVQ7T.png

Na8989TwI.png

aNpBtJJ2v.png

nPCczo4k4.png

/
FovIsMaBV.png
\
Qy-l1bcAN.png
_tsgP97bk.png

End. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' End. ''''''''''''''''''' End. '''''''''''''''''''''''End. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' End.​

I am not a fan of the destroyed roof. But it's creative. (--> go on with such ideas :) )
In addition the hanging grass borders to the right don't fit imo and there might be a bug to its right hand side!
(a grass border on the water? looks kinda wierd)

All in all it's a great piece of mapping. You know how to detail decently ;)
Keep them going :)

Your mapping are great and I like the nature but what I'm being really annoyed by is how narrow everything seems. I can nearly spot water almost in every imagine and it makes everything look so small. If these pieces would be put into a big map they would blend in the mix perfectly. I want to see more.

I loved this one down below.

Edit: Removed the first sentence. When I said 'boring' I meant improveable in some way. Sounded rough, which wasn't the intention!

Last edited:
@Blackstone
Thank you again for your expertise. I can agree with what your saying. I'll straighten what ever issues you found and repost a screenshot, with possibility of another.

@auda
Thank you guys very much. I understand what you are saying. ATM, the location within the map is the shore of the mainland, so that is why you are seeing mostly water, where the small little islands individually breaking apart. I appreciate your thought.

Damn Jeff, that's some fantastic mapping you've got there!
It actually inspired me, I miss the mapping a lot.. I haven't been on here for a couple of years.
It's nice to see the community isn't dead!
I'll be posting some mapping here soon! :)

i don't know how i feel about that bordering in top of the mountain, actually, i don't know how i feel about the mountain itself. the map looks good tho

Thank you guys for kind words and criticism. Been busy working on scripting so haven't had time to do much more with the map other then a few small things. I'll be looking to post more for you guys hopefully next week.

S
!
Abraham's Adventure

ZyLDPMiPK.png

Tv8L1y3xW.png

e7RUOlCPs.png

S-UnjmLG.png

UpUmvBA0F.png

WRPlWVQ7T.png

Na8989TwI.png

aNpBtJJ2v.png

nPCczo4k4.png

/
FovIsMaBV.png
\
Qy-l1bcAN.png
_tsgP97bk.png

End. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' End. ''''''''''''''''''' End. '''''''''''''''''''''''End. ''''''''''''''''''''''''''' End.​
Nice ones :p keep going

Small Teaser. Haven't been able to map lately. Past week suffered a painful infection.

This is to show how the game world is setup. It is an open world but one area will lead to the next. Say there are 4 points on the map, point A, B, C and D. In order to get from A to D, you have to venture through B and C first, you can't just walk directly to D. Same goes for C, you must venture through area B before entering C.

Link: http://2.ii.gl/dZfkb4Thi.png
dZfkb4Thi.png

Last edited:
Back