• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint abusing powers for nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
293h9py.jpg

eHJBstO.jpg
[/quote]

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
OtLand[/QUOTE]

Upinsmoke is my friend on skype, He did not report it, Mod gave me a notation for NO REASON.

2nd

jWrS6NR.png

My rl used his otland account to bump up my thread, I did not use multiple accounts, The other account is my rls...

1. didn't see the "is my friend" sign, tell him he is a faggot in private then
2. that explains a lot, but due to similar IPs between users I did it anyways

You think the mod is a psychic? from plain sight you were trolling.
Not the answer you want to hear but it's the most logical explanation.

3. use a better profile layout, I couldn't check well your many infractions and warnings recorded, seems you've broken forum rules a lot of times

3. use a better profile layout, I couldn't check well your many infractions and warnings recorded, seems you've broken forum rules a lot of times

I made that layout in like 2010....would do it if i found out how again...also that notate should be removed if no report was made. just plain bullshit

Edit: Profile layout was changed.

Upinsmoke is my friend on skype, He did not report it, Mod gave me a notation for NO REASON.

Originally Posted by cbrm
Dear realpwnz,

You have received a warning at OtLand.

Reason:
-------
Trolling

3. Trolling:
Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances. Trolls will be punished immediately

Yes, he surely never stated the reason.

Beside that, if a mod does that without that post being reported, then he's clearly doing a great job.

Yes, he surely never stated the reason.

Beside that, if a mod does that without that post being reported, then he's clearly doing a great job.

Still i should of never got a notate for messing with my friend, My friend even laughed about it in skype, He made NO report of it, Notate should be removed and my post should of been removed... Not a stupid notate.

1st Scenario
Nobody knows you are friends. What will the other ones will first think? That you are simply trolling and insulting.
Even if friends, that post would have been deleted anyways.
And I don't see your friend here supporting you if you want your warning reversed.

2nd Scenario
Let's see former punishments reasons:
-For double and triple posting in periods lower then 24 hours
-Double posting(triple in your case) is considered spamming and is against the rules, please refrain from doing it
-You've been warned & infracted before, do not double post unless 24 hours have passed!
-You've been warned before, do not double post unless 24 hours have passed!
-Dont make multiple posts in a row(a.k.a. double posting), edit your previous post instead!
-Please do not double post unless 24 hours have passed, thanks.

That "rl user" is named Helysia Staff and was created 2 days ago, and has your same IP
And you expect me to believe you? xd At least use a better staff name

Hi *troll*

Like, seriously dude..
Doing something against the rules leads to a warning (which means it warns you so don't do the same mistake again) and these are the rules, whether he is your friend or not. There is no rule that allows trolling if you doing it to a friend...
So what cbrm did is totally right.

Last edited:
EVEN IF THE POST DIDN'T GET REPORTED, ITS A TROLL POST AND IT SHOULD BE DEALT WITH.
"Trolling is not tolerated under any circumstances."

1st Scenario
Nobody knows you are friends. What will the other ones will first think? That you are simply trolling and insulting.
Even if friends, that post would have been deleted anyways.
And I don't see your friend here supporting you if you want your warning reversed.

2nd Scenario
Let's see former punishments reasons:
-For double and triple posting in periods lower then 24 hours
-Double posting(triple in your case) is considered spamming and is against the rules, please refrain from doing it
-You've been warned & infracted before, do not double post unless 24 hours have passed!
-You've been warned before, do not double post unless 24 hours have passed!
-Dont make multiple posts in a row(a.k.a. double posting), edit your previous post instead!
-Please do not double post unless 24 hours have passed, thanks.

That "rl user" is named Helysia Staff and was created 2 days ago, and has your same IP
And you expect me to believe you? xd At least use a better staff name

are you dumb? i said its my REAL he fucking lives with me...

Hi *troll*

Like, seriously dude..
Doing something against the rules leads to a warning (which means it warns you so don't do the same mistake again) and these are the rules, whether he is your friend or not. There is no rule that allows trolling if you doing it to a friend...
So what cbrm did is totally right.

I joined this forum just a few years ago cause i thought it was a nice OTforum, with this guy giving me warning after warning for stupid reasons, im guessing its not the BEST OTforum

Still waiting on my money Tony =DD

Your not on skype...? And i told you i quit Shadowcores cause i got hacked 2 times, it was prob 1 of your friends cause you wanted your money, when i got hacked the first time i saved up 1kk and did rolls, made up to 7kk and the next day im hacked? ....i tried to contact you so i could pay you but your NEVER on.

All this arguing is pointless. He is my friend and he did that as a joke, now I also understand others points of view as nobody else would know that but its not like i was going to comment on the post saying:
looooooool! ps. hes my friend
Post should be deleted and infraction removed as it really isnt deserved.
As for the second infraction that really has nothing to do with me so I wont make any statement on that.

Your not on skype...? And i told you i quit Shadowcores cause i got hacked 2 times, it was prob 1 of your friends cause you wanted your money, when i got hacked the first time i saved up 1kk and did rolls, made up to 7kk and the next day im hacked? ....i tried to contact you so i could pay you but your NEVER on.
Sounds Legit... NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back