• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Acc Help needed config.lua Tfs 0.3.6

Change your config.lua to a correct one.
The config.lua might have one line that differs from 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 etc etc even revs so make sure you are using the correct one.

If you are sure that you got the correct config.lua then check what throws the error in your class files.

I had this same issue with Gesiors due to the -- COMMENTS at the begining of the config.lua file.
Remove the comments at the beginning of the file (if there are any) and tell me if the error message changes.

I had this same issue with Gesiors due to the -- COMMENTS at the begining of the config.lua file.
Remove the comments at the beginning of the file (if there are any) and tell me if the error message changes.
i remover all the comments from it and now it works but in the last step the one with the account when i type the new password it reloads an empty page and it doesn't set it

Last edited:
Back