• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

acc manger wrong temple pos

p41nwithoutlove

Reaction score
ok this is really irritating i have the acc manager to spawnad in rookguard it has the right pos right town id and all that nonsense but it still says wrong temple pos does any 1 know y it wont let me get on it? i am using latest tfs (which ever 1 that is)

if ppl need info about server stuff im using the 8.41 tfs crying damson and im using limmanens real map project thing

I had the same problem try to open ur map with the map editor, choose "Tools" -> "Edit Towns.." and set the correct coordinates for ur acc maker and be sure u choose the same Town ID as in ur Config.lua file!

If I helped you, please rep++ me ;)

my acc managers coords were set up to be in rookguard prior to me starting this thread rookguard coordinates: x=32097 y=32219 z=7
account manager: x=32097 y=32219 z=7
config.lua new player coords: x=32097 y=32219 z=7

If ur using gesiors acc maker, open phpmyadmin, your database, and edit temple positions for each of sample characters. That will fix it.

Just change the coordinates and the temple ID in your account manager's config, and in your database, it isn't harder than that. If it has the right coordinates, everything would be working smoothly already.