• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Access denied to Localhost PhpMyAdmin - Characters logging out immediately

Grehy

Killroy
Reaction score
Hey! Haven't been on here for a while. Just trying to play around again and got these problems I can't get around:

Account managers will stay logged in, but when logging in a created character, it will log right back out after less than a second. There are no errors showing, and this is happening without my database not being set up in phpmyadmin due to:

Not Found

The requested URL /phpmyadmin was not found on this server. . This happens while setting up with Uniserver, is that still the accepted program to use for apache / mysql these days?

Do you use SQLite or mysql?
If you change to SQLite, is the problem still there.

The only thing I can think of when it is iwthout error is that the hp and max_hp is set to 0 which means that you die when you log on.
It is possbile that there are other things that creates the problem, but not any that I can think of now atm.

Personally I'm using xampp, but uniserver should work just fine with apache/mysql.

Back