• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accessibility from Internet?

D_Evans89

Reaction score
Does anybody know why I might be having the following issue?

When i go to my Uniserver and click the General tab and click Check server status, one minute it will say:

Server ip address: Unable to obtain ip information
Server status: Accessible from internet

or

Server ip address: Unable to obtain ip information
Server status: Not accessible from internet

or

Server ip address: xxx.xxx.xx.xxx (my ip address hidden for privacy)
Server status: Not accessible from internet

or

Server ip address: xxx.xxx.xx.xxx (my ip address hidden for privacy)
Server status: Accessible from internet

It varies minute by minute and keeps going back and forth.

All my ports are forwarded and i created exemption rules for my firewall.
I have a masked ip that i set up and a static ip.

Im completely in the dark on this one. It seemed to be working fine yesterday, my computer restarted in the middle of the night for updates. I checked to make sure my firewall settings and port forwards didn't change but still cant find the issue.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Is there any other application running on port 80? You can try running this command in cmd to see active services using 80;
Code:
netstat -aon | findstr :80

Also, you can try canyouseeme.org to check if it's reachable by any means.

Hello. I had the same problem.
I solved the problem by editing the .htaccess file (in the folder UniServer\www).
Add a command: Allow from all

Having the same problem, i have no other app on port 80 and i have add the comand Allow from all.... keep getting the same problem

Having the same problem, i have no other app on port 80 and i have add the comand Allow from all.... keep getting the same problem
Make sure there's no firewall restrictions and if you recently installed, please restart your PC.

Strange thing is that xamp works well but I'm used to uniserver
I remember having issues with Uniserver as well, not sure on how I solved it however, I remember something about Skype using same port but thats all. My overall experience is that Uniserver is more sensitive, both are great options though.

Back