• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accidently Said 'Sell Pacc' in trade channel?

mike070

Reaction score
Hey guys, as my title says.. i accidently said that i am selling pacc i ntrade channel once..
what can i do about it? lol

and what will happen now?

greetings,
mike070

Thank you.. lets see if i can make up for my stupid mistake lol

Pff >.< I hope I wont get punished too hard ;/

@Zatjin, Thanks for the help & yeah i'll cross my fingers too :p

@RushCrush, Also thanks for the suggestion, i've done as u said.. and i wonder what will happen next

i'll keep ya'll posted when i receive an reply about my explanation letter

:)

oh btw how long does it take for them to reply though?
not that im in a rush or something but are we talking weeks or days? :p

To be honest I don't think they would even ban you for saying that in Trade channel. But who knows :ninja:

I've heard from several u might get deletion, some said u'll get a notation, some said u'll get an ban haha so yeah im kinda confused ;>

lets just hope what uve said is correct ^^

Well it takes around hours you know...they get tons of messages
And actually if you didn't get reported by someone you are 100% safe :)

I think it also vary on your level. If you're like a high level who's brought pacc several times, they'll notate you, if your a mid-level, maybe a ban, if you're a low level [50-] they'll delete you. <-- A guess, probably not like that. xD

They will most likely ban you for 30 days with no final warning at worst case, if not, then notation.
There is no possible way of being deleted from a statement, unless you deletion warning.

I wouldn't worry more than a banishment.

If you had said, "Sell Char" or anything related to you using a bot, then you would get banned for 30 days with permanent final warning.

Oh, accident or not, they won't believe you.
You can write a 500,000 word explanation on how you accidentally said it and you would still get banned.

Last edited:
How can you accidentily say something like that? Did you sell pacc and accidentily posted it in trade channel? I hope you get banned.

Haha yeah as i thought i've received a ban, im still waiting for an reply on my email though.. so lets see what that'll bring

@worr, i was fooling around.. and got an appropriate reason haha

Whether you get banned or not depnds on who gets your email, if it's Hitler, then you'll be deleted, if Himler gets the email then maybe not so bad.

Yes, I think CiP are Nazis.

I did it on my level 17 like maybe two years ago and I was only banned for 7 days. But its because I was spamming trade with it, if you only said it once, then you should be fine! Unless there's some 12 year old that likes to report everything.

Back