• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Account 131 MS and 82 EK 46 Prem days ANOTHER ACCOUNTER 54 PREM DAYS OPEN PVP

LoLaye

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Im selling an account with 3 characters,
A level 131 MS naked, ML 67, got some stuff in other dps. Inq,Annih,Poi is done on this char.
Outfits:
Outfit_Wizard_Male_Addon_3.gif
Outfit_Oriental_Male_Addon_1.gif
Outfit_Demon_Hunter_Male_Addon_3.gif Outfit_Summoner_Male_Addon_1.gif

Mounts:
Bear.gif
Black_Sheep.gif

A character level 82 EK naked, ML 6, got some stuff in other dps.. No quests done expect:
In service of yalahar mission 3
Killing in the name of... with 69 points
The explorer society mission 2
The ice islands all 3 barbarian tests
The shattered isles completede
Outfits:
[Outfit_Pirate_Male.gif
A character lvl 16 knight, noob eq etc etc..

The account has 46 prem days left from today, recovery key is included.

Theres another account with a level 75 ED but black skull hence it got hacked with 54 prem days left on the same world, got 2 other chars that is lvl 30- or something.

Outfits on 75 ED:
Outfit_Summoner_Male_Addon_1.gif
Mounts on 75 ED:
Bear.gif

I only accept paypal cash sent as gift, if youre a trusted member, ill give first, but if youre not, then youll have to send first. PM or write here.

besides you're trusted, are these even your chars?

I like to know what is ur rang is on your mind on the 131 MS

Love how your English skills suddenly evaporated, and Tibian BR-speak kicked in.

Yeah whats your point? offer is an english word from the beginning, and im selling something from tibia, so can you stop trolling and gtfo?

@ONT

Guys, you set the price and i'll see the one that fits in my opinion.

i just got some cash withdrawn to my bank acc like a few mins ago so i might wanna buy it, depend's on the cash on the char, and the item's pm me a rough offer ^^ thx

Maybe I'll buy, if you didn't sold yet.
For anyone else, this guy don't know even what 'scam' is, or to do it. He's trustable, because I THINK that I bought from him something, but that maybe isn't him, but still I know him from long ago, and noone said he's something bad.

Awesome chars too.
Goodluck with selling it mate, also w8 for me, maybe I buy it.

Sure, the price i got on my mind is like 100$

Back