• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Data Warning..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tachi

Reaction score
i was wondering if someone could come up with a way to turn this off.. it's when ever you enter any number of your account number or password... i really hate this it's just so annoying.. and it should be the players respnisibilty if they give out there account number and password or not.....

So mabye someone could "Develop" a way to turn it off?

Its CipClient. It have nothing to do with server. And i also agree this idea. For what you need to write your number or password in client?

Well like the account number i was given with the aac i have (1) you cannot type ANYTHING with a 1 in it... i tryed for 30 mint's everything with a 1 was blocked..

i think it's a good but stupid feature.. and should be able to turn it off.... is there anyway to turn it off?

yea i would want a patch.... mabye you could work with me to teach me how to edit hex codes? and stuff....

I REALLY want to learn this stuff...

This happens when I use the number 1 in a GM command to, like /i 2120, or anything with a 1 in it , I get this message/error.

i fixed that by changing the 1 of the account id to something big... with over 10 numbers in it...

then if you type them 10 numbers.. you get the error.. but you would ralely type 10 numbers.. so yea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back