• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account deleted? need GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyal

Reyal Bolt ;* ;D
Reaction score
My and friends account got deleted for some reason - but my friend got his account back and I didn't? Apparently it was because we was going to do a "rs trap" but we didn't??

My and friends account got deleted for some reason - but my friend got his account back and I didn't? Apparently it was because we was going to do a "rs trap" but we didn't??
Your Passwords on all accs just change just go to website "lost password" and u get acc back. it happend to me :)

as u can see her char isnt deleted yet? right. then she just need to get a new password. HAPPEND TO ME 3 days ago so dont say no? :p

So you wasn't deleted then, neither her.
Simply you forgot your password so you couldn't login, if it was deletion then you're not longer able to recover it anymore.

It doesnt work! there is a error saying that the email adress given does not match the email adress used with this account - but i didnt use any other email, and no i didnt forget the account name or password!

So you wasn't deleted then, neither her.
Simply you forgot your password so you couldn't login, if it was deletion then you're not longer able to recover it anymore.
but look i got jailed and then "ALL" my acc i been online at the last 40 hours got no pw so i just took back no1 was online no virus or somthing. :p gm just told me that next time i do this i'll get deletion.

but look i got jailed and then "ALL" my acc i been online at the last 40 hours got no pw so i just took back no1 was online no virus or somthing. :p gm just told me that next time i do this i'll get deletion.

Exactly what I meant?
You've got final warning for deletion after that. (It was deleted but then they undeleted for giving you last warning).

Okey Send Mail to s[email protected] and explain what you need help with.

That won't help anyone, he just got deleted and that's over.
If they really want to listen him and give him last chance so that would happened already and no one of us would waste time on posting here.

Exactly what I meant?
You've got final warning for deletion after that. (It was deleted but then they undeleted for giving you last warning).

That won't help anyone, he just got deleted and that's over.
If they really want to listen him and give him last chance so that would happened already and no one of us would waste time on posting here.
ye but i ddint do anything but im at the same ip as my little brother and ye u might understand why i ddint get deleted if i ddint do anything. :)

If your account were locked you are not allowed to recover your account nor login to it, it's as simple as that. And I would like to say locked instead of deleted because the account will still remain (i don't know for how long until it will be deleted from the database) and until the account with it's belonging characters are deleted from the database the character names will not free for others to use. Obey the rules to make sure that you will not be punished, did I even have to state that?

Its ok now my account was locked but now i was able to recover it

If you were able to retrieve your account, then it was never locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom