• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account deleted?

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
My Paypal were blocked in Egypt so I have created an account in original Tibia to take payments as Tibia coins, I created it on September 24, 2020 and I have never logged in game at any time but I logged in weekly on the website and I received Tibia coins on it but when I tried to login to it today it kept saying
The following error has occurred:
You have entered a wrong password or email address.
So I tried to recover it using Email address once and using Recovery key once and on both I got this message.
Error
This account can not be recovered.
You will have to create a new account.
I searched my character name and it says that it doesn't exist, So I tried creating a new account with the same Email/Character name and it said that Email is already used and Character name is already used.
Is it deleted? or hacked? or what? I have sent an email to Tibia Support already and waiting for answers but I wanted to also ask here.

I guess they dont like ppl using their currency in that way, make a new acc and a char that you log in to each time you use the currency in any way.

I guess they dont like ppl using their currency in that way, make a new acc and a char that you log in to each time you use the currency in any way.
I highly doubt that anyone would consider keeping anything in their currency if that's true.

I highly doubt that anyone would consider keeping anything in their currency if that's true.
Yhea well the currency wasn't made to be traded with (outside the game) it was made for the game and for them to make money from

How can they know I am using it that way? It can be considered as friend's gifts? guild helping? or whatever, They cannot know that I got it through an OpenTibia Community.
Also they don't know that I am trading/selling them, Maybe I am busy to start playing nowadays and I am keeping/saving it for next months etc..
I have seen people using it here same way, That's why I thought of it as an alternative currency, Even if they gonna delete an account for any reason shouldn't there be a warn or email before taking final deletion?

Last edited:
Perhaps an account clean-up? If you didn't log in on that character, ever.
Message their Support and ask for a recovery.

Perhaps an account clean-up? If you didn't log in on that character, ever.
Message their Support and ask for a recovery.
Yeah I never logged in-game, Only in their website.
I did sent an email and I am waiting to see how it goes.

Next time buy a 7 day trial premium time, accounts that had premium account are never deleted iirc.

Yeah, I didn't play real Tibia before and didn't bother reading FAQ when I created this account until now after deletion, Not sure if there are some cases that they undelete the accounts or not that's why I posted this here incase someone had similar issue and managed to solve it or even got his TCs back.

Back