• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Lost After Long Time Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Yoshi

Reaction score
Hello. I am King Yoshi from Softcores OT. I was wondering if a GM or whoever could help me recevive my Password ONLY. I know my number. I have proof. Such as this OTlands Account. My Email is [email protected] if there is any problems. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work. Finally a OT I enjoyed is now 8.5..
Hope you can help me!
(Name: King Yoshi, Death Klot, Mandii.)
If you want/need my account number I'll need proof your a GM or owner. Trying to help me get account back. I will provide the account number after proof of GM/Owner. No recovery key due to old files on other computer sold so no access to files nor rkey.

-King Yoshi

Last edited:
I got exacly the same problem
like 6 months ago i had 2 chars on softcores
Scizor 169 elder druid
alpha twin 183 elite knight
then after i while i quited and when i wanted to play again i tryed to logging after like 1 months and both my chars and account where totaly gone

Hope some gm can help me to get the chars back

ive also spend alot of donation points/rl cash in it so it might be trackable

Debug m atack one demon and demon heve red hp and debug in all server... WHAT's the fuck IN THIS sERVER... I want my lvl back to 200. because for this fucking debug im losty m lvl, cash and time

Well I guess they won't help the ones that have lost their accounts so enjoy Softcores OT. This is King Yoshi... Signing out of Softcores OT.

The recovery key exist for a reason.

@Hani If you could read you'd notice I said I DO NOT HAVE RECOVERY KEY. Also you people expect people to play yet no one even helps their players. Enjoy.

@Hani If you could read you'd notice I said I DO NOT HAVE RECOVERY KEY. Also you people expect people to play yet no one even helps their players. Enjoy.

We dont help hackers, thats why. If you do not have recovery key that makes more reasons for us to belive you are not the owner of the account.

So stop beeing childish and listen to Hani. The recovery key exists for a reason. So either you bring us some proof that this is your account or you make a new character which you next time take more care of.

We dont help hackers, thats why. If you do not have recovery key that makes more reasons for us to belive you are not the owner of the account.

So stop beeing childish and listen to Hani. The recovery key exists for a reason. So either you bring us some proof that this is your account or you make a new character which you next time take more care of.

true.. xD
but i lost mine xDDD

liek i always do... but thats my fault. Didnt get my acc back on rl tibia bcs i lost the rec key.

Lmao? Its just luck that King Yoshi is same name as my otlands account? Ask ingame players.. Thist.. We wared together. Was long ago. If you people think i'm a hacker your clearly retarded. It's level 112. I just want my damn account back.... If you arn't willing to help your players you won't get to far into this. Sure alot of people play but you won't enjoy them quitting after moving to new PC and having all files saved on that PC which couldn't be sent over due to selling then buying new PC. Then whatever. Delete thread. Bye.

or you could just aswell say that you're too lazy to fix it

Lmao? Its just luck that King Yoshi is same name as my otlands account? Ask ingame players.. Thist.. We wared together. Was long ago. If you people think i'm a hacker your clearly retarded. It's level 112. I just want my damn account back.... If you arn't willing to help your players you won't get to far into this. Sure alot of people play but you won't enjoy them quitting after moving to new PC and having all files saved on that PC which couldn't be sent over due to selling then buying new PC. Then whatever. Delete thread. Bye.
It's not hard to register an forum account with the same name as a player has. We are not creating characters because you have been inactive. If your character has not been deleted due to inactivity then you should donate to retrive a new recovery key and that is done by PMing anyone of the Gamemasters.

or you could just aswell say that you're too lazy to fix it
Then I would be lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back