• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Account maker] Nicaw vs Gesior!

2 weeks ago I would say "Gesior" but now that everybody know what the developers of gesior aac do, I think its not recommendable to use gesior..

I havent tested nicaw, and well, possible that someone of devs added bugs but still that person was using bug existing since beginning of unnamed aac existence so I dont care about it

Anyway I'll say Modern AAC(not sure if it will be final name)or marlex(well, didnt saw any preview even but it should be something quite fresh and probably light)

and from that two still gesior was(and still is) good one

@Tayron, is it good of a dev team to put bugs in the AAC? Anyways, I voted for Gesior, since I haven't used Nicaw that much...

I wouldn't hold your breath for Marlex...its been 3 years lol

On the otherhand Nicaw IS the oldest and the most reliable AAC for modern OTS. Its still being updated and it should work flawlessly with even the newest rev.

Back