• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account management GESIOR help

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
When I'm trying to log on with my acc/pw at my gesior 0.3.6 the site is just like refreshing.
And when i search for a character that exists i got blank page.
But all other pages works as they should.

Note that i've just changed from modern too gesior and from lighttpd too apache.

How to fix?

Last edited:
in config.lua i have sha1, but not in gesior i think

I pay 5 eur by paypal to the first who solves this

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not getting any errors, eh? Try adding
PHP:
error_reporting( E_ALL );
ini_set( 'display_errors', 1 );
to the top of your index.php file (just below the <?, <?PHP or <?php part) and report back with the result.

i get this:

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Account.php:403 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/accountmanagement.php(26): OTS_Account->getCreated() #1 /var/www/index.php(139): include('/var/www/accoun...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Account.php on line 403

Some missing fields in database like 'created' in accounts table? Did you installed mysql schema from gesior or just replaced aac? From the message it says that the error is somewhere in Account->getCreated() function, so thats why I think its related with that field.

Some missing fields in database like 'created' in accounts table? Did you installed mysql schema from gesior or just replaced aac? From the message it says that the error is somewhere in Account->getCreated() function, so thats why I think its related with that field.
Spot on.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `created` INT(11);

You have to change the default value for all columns you're getting the error with, from NULL to 0 (or blank string, depends on column) and make it NOT NULL (remove NULL checkbox). It can be done with ALTER or with phpMyAdmin.

To fix the encryption thing, edit your config-and-functions.php and replace:
PHP:
$passwordency = '';
if(strtolower($config['server']['useMD5Passwords']) == 'yes' || strtolower($config['server']['passwordType']) == 'md5')
	$passwordency = 'md5';
if(strtolower($config['server']['passwordType']) == 'sha1')
	$passwordency = 'sha1';
with:
PHP:
$passwordency = (in_array($config['server']['encryptionType'], array('md5','sha1')) ? $config['server']['encryptionType'] : '');
(I wanted to post this before but I gave up after OtLand went offline.)

Last edited:
I don't know how did the column attributes get changed, but I suspect it has something to do with a previous installation of ModernAAC upon that database.
Looks like Gesior's POT doesn't like NULL results.

Back