• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Management Problem

Mr X

Reaction score
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen.
After changing homepage I seem to be stuck with this error while making an Char, If anyone got any ideas please help me out.
Using Tfs 0.3 (8.11)

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin.

It looks like you havent imported theforgottenserver.sql, it seem to be looking for your player table in your database but cant find it.

After my understanding of that error message.

You need to set up the character to copy.

Go to http://localhost/

Then go to Admin Panel, Load Vocations.

Then in the column that says: "Char to copy".

Write in each 4 vocations, Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Paladin Sample and Knight Sample.

After that, just save it.

Then, go to your database and choose players.

Then check if there's some players called: "Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample, Paladin Sample and Knight Sample", if they are there, you can be happy.

If they're not there, you must create each character sample.

Code:
Example:

Knights: Jacket, Club, Bag + Apple.   <-- In the inventory.

:)!

This will work for sure, dont worry.

i had the same problem and i did that but it says..

atal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'loss_items' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:113 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(113): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(141): OTS_Player->load('9') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(495): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(133): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 113

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66
nesesito ayuda plz.....

Back
Top Bottom