• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Manager and Gesior

marcospedro

Reaction score
Staff,

I've got a problem with 0.6.2 Gesior.
My server has Account Manager and website ..

Ok, if I create an account on the website can log into my server without problems.
However, if I create an account in the Account Manager can not access the site.

What I see is that the Account Manager when you create an account, before changing the password to the account manager does not own encrypts the encryption configured on config.lua.

For example, I set my config.lua sha1, and when I create an account on the account manager does not create the account password in sha1.

How do I find? Looking for a site that converts text and convert sha1 password that I created in the Account Manager and see that the password is different.

I need a solution ..
Just got all these files to modify the al configandfunctions in Gesior and does not work, since the problem is in the distro and not on the site, from what I understand.

I'm using rev 3884.

Back