• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Account Manager Auto Say

tanii

Empire-war.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to know how I can create this same script for tfs because the account manager starts talking to me at login just as he does in otx

otx script login

Code:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT, str)
   elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_NAMELOCK) then
       addEvent(valid(doCreatureSay), 500, cid, "Hello, it appears that your character has been locked for name violating rules, what new name would you like to have?", TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_NP, true, cid)
   elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_ACCOUNT) then
       addEvent(valid(doCreatureSay), 500, cid, "Hello, type {account} to manage your account. If you would like to start over, type {cancel} anywhere.", TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_NP, true, cid)
   else
       addEvent(valid(doCreatureSay), 500, cid, "Hello, type {account} to create an account or {recover} to recover an account.", TALKTYPE_PRIVATE_NP, true, cid)
   end

tfs script login.

Code:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT, str)
   elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_NAMELOCK) then
       doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, it appears that your character has been namelocked, what would you like as your new name?")
   elseif(accountManager == MANAGER_ACCOUNT) then
       doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to manage your account and if you want to start over then type 'cancel'.")
   else
       doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Hello, type 'account' to create an account or type 'recover' to recover an account.")
   end

e9ojro

You must copy the source's file from the OTX's namelock system to the TFS. Try search on your source about "accountmanager"

You must copy the source's file from the OTX's namelock system to the TFS. Try search on your source about "accountmanager"
i already tested brother, but getting much erros and dont know witch one are específic lines

Pm me please i will pay for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back