• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Account Manager getting kicked from the game

Rotflturion

I like Toes
Reaction score
Hello.

I am using TFS for the 8.6 version, and I have a problem - when you log on to the account manager, you have about 30 or so seconds to type EVERYTHING [make account / character], because after that time you get kicked out for inactivity.

I have tried altering the idle kick times in config, nothing worked - is there a quick solution to make the account manager "unkickable"? It's really annoying, especially to new people, who never played Tibia/OTS, or never used an in-game account manager before.

Sorry for my english.

Bump

Anyone? I have thought maybe adding pz lock to the account manager on join, but then the player would be unable to log out after he's done making the account ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but not a real fix - sometimes you can take a while to think up a name, or decide a class or whatever, and the god damn thing kicks you.

I tried adding Account Manager as exception to the idle.lua script now, but that doesn't work either. I'm afraid it's client-sided, and that it will need a "hard love" fix, like allowing account managers to move or whatever ...

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back