• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Manager Help

skrm

Reaction score
Hey,
Im using TFS Crying damson 0.3.2
And im trying to figuer out how to edit players hp and mana when they are created.

Example.
I want to make a level 1 char with 50hp and 10 mana.

At the moment, i have made the level 1 character, but he still has 150hp and 0 mana, ive tried changing the account manager's hp and mana in the database, but it didnt do anything, and there is nothing in config to change, only:
Code:
	accountManager = "yes"
	namelockManager = "yes"
	newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = 496
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 521
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 6
	newPlayerTownId = 1
	newPlayerLevel = 1
	newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
	generateAccountNumber = "no"

Can anyone help me on this one?

Hey,
Im using TFS Crying damson 0.3.2
And im trying to figuer out how to edit players hp and mana when they are created.

Example.
I want to make a level 1 char with 50hp and 10 mana.

At the moment, i have made the level 1 character, but he still has 150hp and 0 mana, ive tried changing the account manager's hp and mana in the database, but it didnt do anything, and there is nothing in config to change, only:
Code:
	accountManager = "yes"
	namelockManager = "yes"
	newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
	newPlayerSpawnPosX = 496
	newPlayerSpawnPosY = 521
	newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 6
	newPlayerTownId = 1
	newPlayerLevel = 1
	newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
	generateAccountNumber = "no"

Can anyone help me on this one?

You have to edit the sources of your server and compile it in order to give a new player a specific amount of hp/mana.

The 150 hp and 0 mana is the default value for almost every server.

Or you could disable in-game account manager and only use website's AAC so it would make the chars based on character "Samples", then you only need to edit those samples (i.e. Knight Sample, Druid Sample, etc) with w/e you need and done :thumbup:

Cheers~

Ty guys for help, I thought that might be the case.
Im not gonna make website aac because i prefer ingame, jsut gonna let it be 150hp/0 mana

Ty guys for help, I thought that might be the case.
Im not gonna make website aac because i prefer ingame, jsut gonna let it be 150hp/0 mana

Perhaps log into your SQL-Database. Then edit the HP on the Account Manager/Sample from 150->50,
and Mana on the Account Manager/Sample from 0->10

Because new characters are made from samples, by editing the samples you will manage this easily.

Maybe you know how to log on the account manager ?
I enabled him in config.lua but I can't see it in my character lsit and 1/1 also doesn't work...

Back