• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account manager problems

tsb0314

Reaction score
hi whenever i try to do 1/1 the account manager doesnt pop up. im guessing it is because i have a website running. how can i get both account manager and the website so then people can choose. the second problem is whenever i log into the account manager on my account the message pops up (after i log in and see the character list) it says this "Invalid account name or password"

it is on yes if it wasnt on yes then i couldnt have tried to get on account manager on my account. if it was on no. whenever you log into your account it would just show your characters not the account manager

i think you are using tfs 0.4 right?
i have tryed many times to solve that, never solve, donate to otland or change your server

if you are trying to run mysql server with sqlite
so it will fail
maybe check world id of the server
in config world_id = 0
then go to localhost/phpmyadmin > sql
Code:
UPDATE `players` set `world_id` = '0'

@topic starter

I have your magical answer :D, goto the php myadmin, goto accounts, and the Admin account you have for the website (not the ingame) click edit, change the page access to 0 or w,e it is for normal player, and then change the user and pass to both 1 and 1.
Boom done!

However, it allows people to log in on website with 1/1 so they probs would be able to make characters with it on web acc etc.. But meh >.<

Back