• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account manager wrong position

djordy123

Reaction score
where to change the account manager position because if i log in into account manager it said wrong temple position u guys know the issue?

Thanks by the way ;)

could you help me make a database i got sqllite on localhost/phpmyadmin but i forgot how to make another table

- - - Updated - - -

maybe teamviewer?

:( maybe you could tell it like this i go to importeer i select sqlite.sql and what should be the set? and the next question i dont know and that next question

to use localhost/phpmyadmin you HAVE to use mysql so when making one and importing the files go into schemas and click on the mysql one. and you have sucessfully made a new database.
you see sqlite is a program that you can run on your desktop its not localhost
also in your config were you put what your database name is. there should be a place where it says sqlite or mysql if it says mysql leave it if it says sqlite change it to mysql
if i helped please REP

Back