• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

account manager?

xubeiga

Reaction score
Hi. i have a problem in my ot...when the account manages creates the character, the vocation respects the vocations.xml, but when its created in the website, they dont...i mean, in vocations the gainmanaamount is 100 and they gain 45, and i tried everything to change...could i see what the account manager do? is there a script of acc manager in my ot? ty!

The only place to edit the vocations themselves is through vocations.xml, the account manager has nothing to do with vocations other than assigning them the appropriate vocation that the player chooses, eg: Player chooses sorcerer, you double click and you should see it saying that the player is a sorcerer, if the player is supposed to be getting 100 mana a second and is only recieving 45 then you need to goto vocations.xml and fix the sorcerer vocation.

The only place to edit the vocations themselves is through vocations.xml, the account manager has nothing to do with vocations other than assigning them the appropriate vocation that the player chooses, eg: Player chooses sorcerer, you double click and you should see it saying that the player is a sorcerer, if the player is supposed to be getting 100 mana a second and is only recieving 45 then you need to goto vocations.xml and fix the sorcerer vocation.

it is so weird...it is allright in the vocations.xml. i can set manaamount and healthamount like 2000002109281093 and he will always gain a certain value, but when i create with acc manager, he gains the value that i choose. i dont know why this is happening :S

i tried every server of distributions area, they all have bugs.
for example, the itens that gives you skills doesnt work (it changes in the skill bar but the skills isnt really changed)

i think the only way for getting a good distro is donating...oh god ;/

No, you just have to know what you are doing. I could but I'd have to test everything out and see the problem and then attempt to fix it but I can't here, I'll leave this up for someone else to fix sorry bro.

lol! i can change player vocation, change in vocations.xml the vocation id, but he ALWAYS gain the same amount !!!!! WTF? WHERE CAN I CONFIGURE THE HPAMOUNT AND MANA AMOUNT IN THIS OTX SERVER??? O.O

i can change everything that i want in vocations.xml, but it dont change in game! but without the vocations.xml the server dont start! LOL WTF!
its like i'm changing the vocations of 1 server and openning another. lol.

Last edited:
This is what allows you to gain HP and Mana for X amount of time with X amount of HP/MP
Code:
gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="6" gainmanaamount="2"

This is what allows you to gain HP and Mana for X amount of time with X amount of HP/MP
Code:
gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="6" gainmanaamount="2"

yeah i know i'm not dumb '-'
this is the weirdest problem ever that i had with ots.
lol
this otx sucks --'

and there is no other good ot for free. great!
paid host for nothing!
ty anyway

Back