• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Manager

hellyea

OT-Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's me again..

Got a small problem right now. I created an account on the Styller OT with 1/1 everything works fine. But when i try to login with my datas and then select the account manager it says "invalid password or account number" What shall i do..?

Thanks for help!

I have the same problem, and here is it.

See, i start the OT, then i log whit 1/1... everything is normal, ok, then i create my account, when i'm done whit account, i create my character. Everything is ok, i log-in whit my character, and everything is also OK, but when i try to log-in to the Acc Manager that is in my account (Personal acc, not 1/1), it say's ''invalid password or account number''.

I hope you get it.

Maybe your missing something in the account manager?

Some account managers say do you want to manage your account at the end of making it instead of you can now logout and login account manager.

Back