• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Account Names.

cake

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello,

on other forums is it possible to buy different names. I think we could have that too :D
Examples:
Normal: cake
Bolded: cake
Italic: cake
Bolded Italic: cake

Also, stars (or other small icons)
Examples:
1 Pink Star: cake
2drdnix.png

2 Pink Stars: cake
o8z05k.png

1 Brown Star: cake
29p6q12.png

Add option to use both aswell:
Examples:
1 Pink Star with Bolded Name: cake
2drdnix.png

1 Pink Star with Bolded Italic Name: cake
2drdnix.png

& another type of icon:
Example:
1 Heart: cake
2nsb8cw.png

1 Dog**: cake
9t0k8m.png

* Stars are made by me, can't guarantee they'll look good.
** Yes, the dog is not transparent nor is it looking like a dog :p

These could be bought by donating? (if possible) or they can be bought for a small amount of reputation? (if possible) - or the staff can hand these out to members who always helps reporting violations aswell as helps new members.

Just a suggestion, hope you like it :)

Last edited:
It's just a little star, I can't see the problem in that o.o

Like the smileys once you make a topic...

Well, it's only my personal opinion, but I think many can agree with me. The forum has to be neat and let's call it "shits" near nicknames would really make it look like crap.

No wonder they only have 30+/- users daily.

Yes, d2jsp.org def. only has 30+/- users on daily.
D2PK.net aswell! :thumbup:

No really, d2jsp has more people than this site.

1z1gpzn.png

It is suggested to check the sites before you open your mouth, right now it just made you look dumb. :thumbup:

Not to mention that D2PK.net got about 5k members aswell, whereas d2evil.org got about 9k members.

Well, it's only my personal opinion, but I think many can agree with me. The forum has to be neat and let's call it "shits" near nicknames would really make it look like crap.

I guess people don't like changes much. ~~

cake, are you maybe one of the little disney's stars? it's a forum, not the fucking nursery school!!!

Yes because if this was just a normal forum then reputation wouldn't be used either since adults on a forum should get along quite well.

No really, stupid replies deserves stupid answers, if you got a problem with this suggestion simply state no instead of being retarded. Just because you don't like the idea does it not mean you can come here & curse me. 'fucking' etc.

Either way if you can't talk properly then just get out of my topic, since I rather want randoms like you far away from me.

So you accept only POSITIVE posts about your feedback? :/

So you accept only POSITIVE posts about your feedback? :/

Read thread pages and you will know this.
Also, if Specjalist wrote it in a more cultural way, it would be ok. As you can see in cakes post
[...]if you can't talk properly then just get out of my topic[...]

Read, then write.

@Evul:
U mad :/ U know it's end of sex for about 2 weeks? ;/

I don't know about most people, but I use this forum to share information and ideas, not to look at little stars next to people's names

I actually completely agree with you. If people want to be "special", they can donate or they can come up with a unique alias.

why is search function bugged :p it only finds posts BEFORE the update :p

edit: wrong thread

No thanks, this forum does not need pictures of dogs beside our names. You have an avatar, signature and a message under your name, do you really need more?..

I don't know if I agree about having the dog (is it a dog? =D) or stars in the username. But I've seen in many VBullentin forums that usernames can be different.. sec lemme search..

20100810222603.png

from this vbullentin forum: Naruto Forums - View Profile: Naruko

I just woke up so you might be confused reading my post, but, maybe people can make a little donation for this font/style? ;u

I don't know if I agree about having the dog (is it a dog? =D) or stars in the username. But I've seen in many VBullentin forums that usernames can be different.. sec lemme search..

20100810222603.png

from this vbullentin forum: Naruto Forums - View Profile: Naruko

I just woke up so you might be confused reading my post, but, maybe people can make a little donation for this font/style? ;u

Yea that would be cool aswell. But I don't think people here likes changes, just look at all the complaints from the upgrade (which people wanted so bad, wtf?)

Back