• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

account problems

Well you're posting this in the The Forgotten Server board so I'm assuming you're using The Forgotten Server distro. This distro does not support xml account/players. If you haven't edited the sql type in config.lua, and you don't have a MySQL database up and running then more than likely you're using SQLite. What you need to do is download this manager from the SQLite website, SQLite Download Page. There's a file in your main folder with your config.lua file and server that's called forgottenserver.s3db, use the manager to open this file and you can edit your players and accounts.

Jo3

dk if its sql or xml to tell u the truth cause it has both type of fles in it

If you do not have players/accounts folder in your OTServ/data directory, but you have in your OTServ folder (where *.exe is) file called something.s3db that means you have a server runned on MySQL or SQLite. To be honest if you do not know what your server is, I bet you use sqlite - all your players, accounts etc are saved in this *.s3db file.

Here is SQLite Manager for Mozilla FireFox:
https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/downloads/file/38884/sqlite_manager-0.3.12-fx+tb+sb+sm.xpi

You can edit your sqlite database with this thing.

~Ops, sorry, didnt notice that there is third page of this thread :S

im havin a problem with that sql edtor thingy it keeps sayin something about a overload cause of an int file anybody know what to do

I have the same problem, i cant find the accounts/player folder on eldinworld 8.31 SQL.. how can i find it! plz help :(

Back