• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Recovery System

Leadbiz

Reaction score
Hello guys, this is very bad system about recovery account because its no recovery key only email now i have 200+ lvl on lunarforce and someone have my email account and he changed my password... Damm is very nice server i feel some times like real tibia but u can make here rkey and possible change emails because i can now loose my account -.- Please admins can u answer? Because its very bad bad bad xD

This happen with alot people, the security account of shadowcores/lunarforce is terrible, if someone get keylogger in the computer, you will lose your account, your password, your email and your email password, and you will not have any chance to recovery... with recovery key, people can write in some paper or put in the celphone like players in Tibia Global can do, and if they get keylogger, just get a antivirus, and use the recovery key to recovery the account... is so much better this way, but what can we do :p

This happen with alot people, the security account of shadowcores/lunarforce is terrible, if someone get keylogger in the computer, you will lose your account, your password, your email and your email password, and you will not have any chance to recovery... with recovery key, people can write in some paper or put in the celphone like players in Tibia Global can do, and if they get keylogger, just get a antivirus, and use the recovery key to recovery the account... is so much better this way, but what can we do :p

maybe we will win war with support ;D

Back
Top Bottom