• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account stored

royd

Reaction score
Im looking for 1 hour and still cannot find it :mad:

When im creating an account, where is it stored in the TFS map?

Making a GM is very easy, I think its pretty much the same with mysql and sqlite :p

3 - Go to accounts, then browse at the top, find your account, then change the account type to 5

4 - Go to players, then browse at the top, find your character, then change the group id to 3.
Darkheart

Ye i found out how to do it :D. Only was a bit of puzzle because when i set it to 5 i cant attack monster or pick up items.

You guys know why i can summon a rope but not a plate armor for example?

hey thanks again, but i found out i can use the /n command for items only for rope, shovel etc. When i want a better item i have to use the item code.

Only two last thing;

I can summon all the npc's, but the only npcs i can use are the talkable ones like the promotion npc and addon npc. ive looked in the xmls and i saw they use a shopmodule. How can i enable them? The shop npcs only respond to 'Hi'. Also when i summon them they dissapear after i reset the server. How can i make them stay in place?

And i looked around the temple island, but how can i get other chars to leave that island and go to another city? :p i havent found a way to leave that 'rook'like place.

Thanks in advance,

@rook bug easily u can fix by making portal to main city and make a level door for it (w/e the lvl u want any noob can do this) but if u want more advanced one use oracle npc.

I can summon all the npc's, but the only npcs i can use are the talkable ones like the promotion npc and addon npc. ive looked in the xmls and i saw they use a shopmodule. How can i enable them? The shop npcs only respond to 'Hi'.
i think u use non jiddos npc system based npc´s or?
Also when i summon them they dissapear after i reset the server. How can i make them stay in place?
Open map editor and spawn the npc on the right place -> Data -> Save than he´s there allways :)

Back