• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Accounts on Aurora - 230, 113, 196, 121, 100, 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheinen Highfive

In a hot scale.
Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking for at least 130€ - 170$ (if you want it naked) or pay me 145€ - 190$ for this account and get everything (3KK, 2 Soft Boots, EQ & ...locker items). Sub character level 92. I only accept payments via PayPal as a gift.

aBDE4P.png

By the way, I am the old owner of nashat who sold his "lifetime subscription" and some different accounts, I think I am pretty trustable.

Last edited:
So you left now?

Well, this guy is 100% trusted. :)

Hi there i'm interested in the account with 121 RP and 100 Druid. 40 euro? What payment options do you accept?

Monty251

Requested screenshots of Account 3 are here.

pz2t1U.png

2Kvl_E.png

And again, I am not interested in anything else except real money. I also sell my XenoBot Lifetime, so if somebody is interested leave me a comment.

I'll buy account 3 with the 121 Pala and 100 Druid via Paypal.
PM me.

Thanks,
Monty251

Very reliable and trustworthy! Just bought Account 3, the 121 RP and 100 Druid!

Thanks again mate :)
100% trusted.

MOnty251

If you bought an account and also interested in "wpt's for Xeno" then msg me. (It's for free)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back