• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accusing me and rut for ddos? lol-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why they keep spamming us about it.... ffs WE DONT PING OMFG!!!!!! leave it.

I just got pinged twice by them aswell.

I logged in today on kimaay after beeing unbanned then I imedelity got pinged and died by Tankdozen. Hes boting forbidden island atm aswell.

After I died I went back to port hope to get new supps and kill him. And then they were 2 damn naab characters, Deal Thinderdael & Fjante Stentorr. They was standing outside the boat, and I tought this isn't possible this would happend again so I ran to ph dp to get supps. I suddenly got pinged again at ph above dp and died by a 45~ mage, character of den galna levlaren.

Gm check the death timers and you can see how it all happend in 6 minutes.

Yours sincerly Kimaay, neither black or white

no1 is accusing you skebo so wtf?????
we all know its jocke aka rut/erdamonia/den galna levelaren/fjante stentorr

There's no proof of anything in this thread, just assumptions. Pure waste of energy.

No one can prove that certain people ping. You just imply that its people who you hate and then cry if you die by noob characters. Did it ever go through your head that you could just have terrible internet. Also 90% of the cams that get posted have the persons ip at the bottom because they cant figure out how to press 2 little boxes so its not there.

whatever, fire me with your bot and ping. I'm too lazy to fight back

They pinged me today too, I was standing outside depot on Razino. Then first some 70 mage atk'd me, and then I got pinged and killed by Pixlarhah and Rut. Pixlarhah is Katrila's noobchar.

They can't kill anyone on their main characters I guess? cuz they're only knights on mains:/, so they made a couple naabmages so they can ping ppl's and majker whine:thumbup:

Yup they pinged me to a few times only way they could kill me on dracos wat faggots

dude look Dracos deathlist...
killed 3 times by renacashi ? thats impossible
fucking pingers, ]

its called i use elfbot u even know that pierce dont play the retard here only way il die like that is if i freeze up to shit and in this case i got pinged thought u were smarter pierce everyone knows it

By the looks of it, it's just Davids terrible pvp or whoever was on it. Pierce always ue's when someones in red so he gets frag on him its just the way he is

Edit: Do you not realize that when you guys log in that we come and find you

flamewar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back