• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Action no setStorage

adrenyslopez

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know why this script does not give the storages of lines 124,125

Lua:
    -- Shadow Nexus
    if isInArray({8753, 8755, 8757}, target.itemid) then
        if target.itemid == 8757 then
            Game.setStorageValue(GlobalStorage.Inquisition, math.random(4,5))
        end
        target:transform(target.itemid + 1)
        target:setAttribute(ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_DURATION, 20000)
        target:decay()
        nexusMessage(player, player:getName() .. ' damaged the shadow nexus! You can\'t damage it while it\'s burning.')
        toPosition:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
    elseif target.itemid == 8759 then
        if Game.getStorageValue(GlobalStorage.Inquisition) > 0 then
            Game.setStorageValue(GlobalStorage.Inquisition, (Game.getStorageValue(GlobalStorage.Inquisition)-1))
            if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.Questline) < 22 then
                -- The Inquisition Questlog- 'Mission 7: The Shadow Nexus'
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.Mission07, 2)
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheInquisition.Questline, 22)
            end
            for i = 1, #effectPositions do
                effectPositions[i]:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
            end
            nexusMessage(player, player:getName() .. ' destroyed the shadow nexus! In 10 seconds it will return to its original state.')
            item:remove(1)
            toPosition:sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
        else
            target:transform(8753)
        end
    end

return true
end

othersHolyWater:id(7494)
othersHolyWater:register()

Storages
Code:
    TheInquisition = {
        -- Reserved storage from 51110 - 51139
        Questline = 51110,
        Mission01 = 51111,
        Mission02 = 51112,
        Mission03 = 51113,
        Mission04 = 51114,
        Mission05 = 51115,
        Mission06 = 51116,
        Mission07 = 51117,
        RewardDoor = 51118,
        GrofGuard = 51120,
        KulagGuard = 51121,
        MilesGuard = 51122,
        TimGuard = 51123,
        WalterGuard = 51124,
        StorkusVampiredust = 51125,
        EnterTeleport = 51126,
        Reward = 51127,
        RewardRoomText = 51128
    },

If you really need help, offer enough info, atleast the inquisition storage not TheInquisition only, correct lines as you said 124,125 and the code is only 35 lines, the in-game behavior or provide the full code so somebody can install test fix resend, there isn’t a way to help you but i can tell something of the following doesn’t happen, game sotrage value of key inquisition is less than 1 (nil), questline is not more than 22 so if you want it to be on 22 add <=, maybe target itemid is not 8759

If you really need help, offer enough info, atleast the inquisition storage not TheInquisition only, correct lines as you said 124,125 and the code is only 35 lines, the in-game behavior or provide the full code so somebody can install test fix resend, there isn’t a way to help you but i can tell something of the following doesn’t happen, game sotrage value of key inquisition is less than 1 (nil), questline is not more than 22 so if you want it to be on 22 add <=, maybe target itemid is not 8759
I was able to solve brother, apparently the value (22) that he asks you to have, does not exist or they do not give it to you and that is why I eliminated it, I do not think I have problems, you only enter that room by killing the hellgorak, that is, doing all inq

Back