• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Acyan City

Crow

Reaction score
Well... this map is created by me, just I wanna now. what I need

CiudadAcyan.jpg

AcyanCity2.jpg

:)
AcyanCity3.jpg

AcyanCity4.jpg

Greetings :)

Last edited:
Could you show more screenshots?
And dont zoom it out soo much

nice but save as .PNG :Dbetter quality

Aff ¬¬ just tell me if is good or bad map and what I need to be a better mapper :D, not the quality of the screenshot...

PD: Maybe later I put screenshots with .PNG xD

I think it's a little big a city like that is bigger than RL tibia cities even. Also, i can't find the depot. is it close to temple and the boat?

Edit:Forgot my rating! 7/10

It seems dull in many areas. I think if you added dirt patches, and mabey some dried grass it would look better. Also, don't be afraid to put some grass detail on your pathways, right now they look too basic.

Things I like:
-Overall shape of the city seems good. The temple is centered and the overall city structure is organized.
-I like the placement of nature in your grassy areas. I think you need to find a way to make the pathway less basic though.
-From what I can tell, I like the house that is built into the mountain (add a closer screen shot of this please :))

Things to work on:
-The border is messed up next to the sand. There is a border that goes from dirt->sand.
-I personally think you should loose the yalaharan coal basins and lights.
-The house to the east of the boat looks to have ice on it. If this is the case, that wouldn't make since being how it is next to a beach area.

All in all, it's a good start but could definitely use some work. 4/10

It seems dull in many areas. I think if you added dirt patches, and mabey some dried grass it would look better. Also, don't be afraid to put some grass detail on your pathways, right now they look too basic.

Things I like:
-Overall shape of the city seems good. The temple is centered and the overall city structure is organized.
-I like the placement of nature in your grassy areas. I think you need to find a way to make the pathway less basic though.
-From what I can tell, I like the house that is built into the mountain (add a closer screen shot of this please :))

Things to work on:
-The border is messed up next to the sand. There is a border that goes from dirt->sand.
-I personally think you should loose the yalaharan coal basins and lights.
-The house to the east of the boat looks to have ice on it. If this is the case, that wouldn't make since being how it is next to a beach area.

All in all, it's a good start but could definitely use some work. 4/10

Thank you so much for answer me :)
Ok, I work more and harder :D

Aff ¬¬ just tell me if is good or bad map and what I need to be a better mapper :D, not the quality of the screenshot...

PD: Maybe later I put screenshots with .PNG xD

The shape looks weird and I can't comment on anything else because you didn't zoom and and saved it in the wrong format.

If you want to be a better mapper you need to work on shape, and try to put alot of time into every building and street with some nice details and whatnot. All constructive creatism I can give you from this distance lol

it looks good but i would add like a fancy temple or sumthing lol

Back