• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua adaptive percentage healing per vocation TFS 1.3 and 1.4

Guerra

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

My TFS Version: 1.3 (thinking about going to 1.4)
My Server Version: 10.98

I'm looking for a revscript preference code that when equipping a certain item in the ammunition slot provides healing in an adaptive percentage to my server's vocations. for example: when equipping a frozen starlight in the ammunition slot, a knight would gain 5% life regeneration and 2% mana, as well as a sorcerer would gain 5% mana regeneration and 2% life configurable for other vocations and other bonuses such as maximum life, maximum mana, etc.

Thank you very much for all your help and I look forward to hearing from you!

This can do most of your request, but can't do the percentage regeneration, only flat.

Isso pode atender a maior parte de sua solicitação, mas não pode realizar uma regeneração percentual, apenas plana.
this a normal movements or revscripts? thanks for your help and time!! you is best

Back