• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Adaria searching staff.

Information​
Hello my name is Dennis and im from Sweden and im looking to open a new great 8.6 real map server. I was the founder and hoster of Adaria rl map.
And now im looking to get back into the OT server scene.

I would like to once again start a 8.6 real map server, im able to host it aswell on a great server computer.

Since i been away from OT's for a long period of time im looking to start from the scratch!

So right now im looking for one our two persons that are willing to help setting up a new epic server.
Would prefer you to be 18+ and take it serious.

Im able to do some scripting and setting up the server and homepage myself.

Some info on my last server:
Was top swedish server for a long time.
Had around 200~ players online around 350+~ on peak hours.( If i remember correctly we had a record on 420+?)
Had a friendly community of gamemasters and tutors.
Plenty of old movies from the server on youtube just search for adaria.mine.nu

I had to leave the server becouse of some rl problems but there was a guy that keep hosting it i think? Dunno what happend to it tbh.

But its time for a new start. :)

Kind regards Dennis / Adaria.

You looking for tutor's? If not it's okay! =)

Well when you are looking for tutor's check out my application =) im very dedicated and i can help add in script's and come up with idea's for event's and more!! =) Other then that hope it all goe's well!! :)

Back