• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Adaria searching staff.

Weaz

adaria.mine.nu
Reaction score
Information​
Hello my name is Dennis and im from Sweden and im looking to open a new great 8.6 real map server. I was the founder and hoster of Adaria rl map.
And now im looking to get back into the OT server scene.

I would like to once again start a 8.6 real map server, im able to host it aswell on a great server computer.

Since i been away from OT's for a long period of time im looking to start from the scratch!

So right now im looking for one our two persons that are willing to help setting up a new epic server.
Would prefer you to be 18+ and take it serious.

Im able to do some scripting and setting up the server and homepage myself.

Some info on my last server:
Was top swedish server for a long time.
Had around 200~ players online around 350+~ on peak hours.( If i remember correctly we had a record on 420+?)
Had a friendly community of gamemasters and tutors.
Plenty of old movies from the server on youtube just search for adaria.mine.nu

I had to leave the server becouse of some rl problems but there was a guy that keep hosting it i think? Dunno what happend to it tbh.

But its time for a new start. :)

------------------

Currently looking for:
• Webdesigner
• Ideas and Development Team
• Scripter Closed atm.

• When we are geting Closer to open the server there might be some Tutor positions.

Name:
Languages:
Position Applying For:
Experience/Sample of Work (If you can do anything else than being staff):
Why should we choose you?:
Other Comments:

Kind regards Dennis / Adaria.

Name: Nathan
Languages: English, enough Spanish to understand what they are saying, and can help.
Experience: I've hosted a semi-major OT in the past we had about 75~ players frequently (custom ot)
playing. I have been coding for over 8 years now. I learned LUA by the age of 11, and can
already create a client based off C++ (this can be shown) by 17. Though I have not yet put the time
into making it run its own scripts, reading data base, compiling, ect. It just opens a port for people to connect to you, and a way to set your servers "game client" to it.

Anyway, I am just going for; I can help with pretty much any part, other then mapping.
including web design.

If your interested in my services I can be contacted via skype: nathan.scripter

"Age is of not meaning, only perspective and knowledge will define a true maturity." -- A great quote

Last edited:
I am.
dunno who you "checked" with on facebook.

Dennis, the real owner of Adaria. Back in 2009, I played that server and became a GM. He then sold it to christiandb, who renamed it to Zamera.

I am Dennis. lol. You might have talked with Danny on facebook?

You sure havent talked with me on facebook.

I'm quite sure that Adaria's owner sold his server to a guy who renamed it to something else like Resource said ^^
Anyways

Good luck :D

To clear things up.

I just talked with Danny the guy i opened and hosted the Adaria server with.
Johan wrote to him on facebook aka Resource? i guess. And he didint know i wanted to open it again. Since Danny that u talked with is working and i havent talked with him about it yet.

And yes i sold the server to Christandb in late dec 2009. ( still got the paypal logs on it.) due to i started to work in Norway.
And now im going to start it up fresh again.
This time it wont get sold away to someone that resets it every month to get some extra cash from it.
Im doing this as a hobby and not for some "extra cash" project.

Yours "God Adaria" aka Dennis.

To clear things up.

I just talked with Danny the guy i opened and hosted the Adaria server with.
Johan wrote to him on facebook aka Resource? i guess. And he didint know i wanted to open it again. Since Danny that u talked with is working and i havent talked with him about it yet.

And yes i sold the server to Christandb in late dec 2009. ( still got the paypal logs on it.) due to i started to work in Norway.
And now im going to start it up fresh again.
This time it wont get sold away to someone that resets it every month to get some extra cash from it.
Im doing this as a hobby and not for some "extra cash" project.

Yours "God Adaria" aka Dennis.

Then I have had the wrong Dennis on my facebook for the past 4 years.

Back