• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add 2 things in Character information.

Join My Joint

Reaction score
The most important should be that appear when you have been killed for lot of people it appeared for example Slain by Player1, Player2 , etc... Or Annihilated by ... Becouse right now only appear two of the killers, and this downgrade your respect if appear 2 lvl 100 and the truth was they're 5 ppl more. Know what i mean?

Also you could add this, Im not sure if it exists but what i wanna mean is that is any1 gets married ingame (freaks be like i have fuckfriend xd) it could appear there.

if you can't get respect from people , even if you'll die by 100 enemies , you still don't know how to gain it

The most important should be that appear when you have been killed for lot of people it appeared for example Slain by Player1, Player2 , etc... Or Annihilated by ... Becouse right now only appear two of the killers, and this downgrade your respect if appear 2 lvl 100 and the truth was they're 5 ppl more. Know what i mean?

Also you could add this, Im not sure if it exists but what i wanna mean is that is any1 gets married ingame (freaks be like i have fuckfriend xd) it could appear there.
What the fuck were you on when u wrote this..

it aitn a bad idea it seems cool when u get raped by 50 kids n it says like u got annhilated n shit

???????????
v6ka6d.jpg

Back