• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add all quests to quest log. Help!

zorbak962

Reaction score
Ok so I have this Ot server with real map 8.6 and all quests work but I need someone to add ALL quests to quest log for me so that when a player completes a quest, he will be alble to see the quest marked in his quest log.
And when I say all quests I mean ALL OF THEM, even the ones that dont come on the real tibia quest log (example: bear room quest in rookgaard, or scale armor quest in thais.) I want every single quest added to the questlog. Remember, the quests are already created and working perfectly, I just need them all added to quests.xml so that the player can see the quests in the quest log upon completing said quests.

Wow, I said "quest" a lot. Anyway, heres a link to my data folder: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

+++rep for whoever does it.

man u are crazy u post your entire ot scripts here remove your link

well i put the link because maybe you have to use scripts from the action folder and such. thats why I left everything. You just do the script and reupload or post nedded scripts here.

Back