• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

add commands on cast

Leadbiz

Reaction score
!ban Spectator_1 / !mute Spectator_1 Because its some noobs Heyters! Just spamming and angry people ;s

Only possible if you were to make people have accounts for cast which you don't need

Edit. The difference between real tibiacast is that its not scripted into real tibia servers the one on this ot is so if they would allow you to ip ban people from your cast it would ip ban them from the server all together.

Edit 2. If you dont want trolls add a password.

Last edited:
@apitov are u dumb or what? They use this system on alot of ots and u wont get ip banned from the server. You will only get ip banned from that persons cast.

@apitov are u dumb or what? They use this system on alot of ots and u wont get ip banned from the server. You will only get ip banned from that persons cast.

Sorry didn't notice there was a new cast system that allows people to ban ips, the cast script I purchased almost a year ago didn't have a function that would allow ip bans for casts but regardless even if the function was added its not hard to change your ip, like I said if you don't want trolls add a password.

Last edited:
Sorry didn't notice there was a new cast system that allows people to ban ips, the cast script I purchased almost a year ago didn't have a function that would allow ip bans for casts but regardless even if the function was added its not hard to change your ip, like I said if you don't want trolls add a password.

bit hard if U want more ppl on cast not just some friend

Back
Top Bottom