• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add cutom SPRs into 10.10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisa Marianna

Briar Rose of the Demonai
Reaction score
As the title reads, does anyone know how to, or if it's even possible, to add custom SPRs into 10.10 to map with and whatnot?
Please let me know if anyone does know!!! PLEASE!!!

and thank you ^^

please , i beg you ... would you mind sharing how you managed to do it D: i have been searching for 3 days. :(

You've been searching for 3 days and never made a post?
A quick explanation of how to do it.
I assume you use remeres map editor, and a version that is compatible with 10.10.
So all you'd need to do is use the Object Builder to add new sprites, and when you compile them, make sure you save it to the location where your 10.10 spr and dat are for your remeres.

You've been searching for 3 days and never made a post?
A quick explanation of how to do it.
I assume you use remeres map editor, and a version that is compatible with 10.10.
So all you'd need to do is use the Object Builder to add new sprites, and when you compile them, make sure you save it to the location where your 10.10 spr and dat are for your remeres.

Also need to make a new .otb file containing those new objects in order to use them in RME, but yeah that's pretty much it.

Can anyone guide me in the right path to what item editor I have to use for 10.10? it seems kind of confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back