• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Add Imbuement using LUA

demon088

#088 in the Horde
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OtLand!
I'm using TFS 1.2 and I have already reviewed @Nekiro 's post Adding "boosts" introduced in Tibia 10.94 by nekiro · Pull Request #2395 · otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/pull/2395), and I noticed that this source has been already added on my own src. I mean, every line mentioned in that Github is already within my src. My question is, How can I apply imbuements using lua? I couldn't find any script related to apply such feature, I mean through SpecialSkills calls within an action script. Does someone have any idea how to apply imbuements once you have src properly added? Is it possible for TFS 1.2 instead of OTX?
This is how it looks at my Skills window (See attachment)
I'm lost on this and I don't have any idea how to proceed.

Attachments

BUMP
Anyone does scripting service for this?
EDIT: OKay, I just noticed how Nekiro's pull functions work at all...
In order to add imbuements it is needed to add using lua like this:

Lua:
-- Example for buff spell
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SPECIALSKILL_CRITICALHITCHANCE, 5)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_SPECIALSKILL_CRITICALHITAMOUNT, 25)
... or you can set such attributes to items.xml like this:

XML:
-- example for item
<attribute key="criticalhitchance" value="5" />
<attribute key="criticalhitamount" value="25" />

This is working like this:
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-02 at 14.27.52.jpeg

I will work on an imbuements system using lua for TFS 1.2, if you want to check my advances please leave your comments! I would gladly share my content with this community!

Last edited:
This is not working, even if it is showing that you got 100% on crit amount, the damage is still the same and both leeches aren't being applied to the player nor doing their effect.

there has been several other commits fixing and tidying up things related to these special skills, my advice to you, as I tell everyone is: stop using tfs 1.2 and use latest tfs, 1.2 is 4 years old already and there has been 673 commits to master since this release

there has been several other commits fixing and tidying up things related to these special skills, my advice to you, as I tell everyone is: stop using tfs 1.2 and use latest tfs, 1.2 is 4 years old already and there has been 673 commits to master since this release
So right now, the latest distro is TFS 1.3? Sorry about the newbie question, but is OTX a branch from TFS 1.3? or is it a different distro?

Back