• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Add new sprites in RME map editor

Michcol94

Reaction score
How do I add new land map features to rme map editor? I used object builder I added a sky graphic and wanted to use it in rme but it is nowhere to be found, I tried to add graphics in item.otb unfortunately it did not work either. I use tfs 1.4.2 and versji client 10.98, and rme from OTacademy someone will tell you how to add new graphics to rme or send me a guide?

You need to "Generate Missing Items" by using Items Editor when you added something to the Tibia.spr & .dat, after that you export new items.otb, paste it in server /items/ and in RME in correct client version folder.
The "newly added" items always appear in RAW -> "Others" tab in RME at the end of list. If you want to categorize them you need to edit tilesets.xml manually and other things.

Last edited:
Back