• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Add / Remove Premium Points from Web Shop with Talkactions!

Shispa

The Producer
Reaction score
Hello all!
Im posting this script ive made for my Ots. In my Ots are some ways to get premium points, one of them is deposit or electronic transfer to my bank acount.
When someone deposit or transfer to my bank account i simply log in on my GOD and execute this command to add their points easily.
Let see it:

Go to ots/data/talkactions/talkactions.xml and paste this:

Code:
<talkaction words="/addpoints;/removepoints" access="3" script="premiumpoints.lua"/>

Then go inside scripts folder, create a new file, name it premiumpoints.lua and inside paste this:

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)

local t = string.explode(param, ",")
	if param == '' then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Missing params.")
		return true
	end  
	local player,balance,pid = getPlayerByName(t[1]),t[2],getPlayerByNameWildcard(t[1])  
	if(not pid or (isPlayerGhost(pid) and getPlayerGhostAccess(pid) > getPlayerGhostAccess(cid))) then   
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "That players doesnt exist or is offline.")  
		return TRUE  
	end
	if t[2] == null then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Missing ammount of points.")
		return TRUE
	end 
	local accountName = getPlayerAccount(player)
	local accountPoints = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name` = '" .. accountName .. "' LIMIT 1;")
	local points = tonumber(accountPoints:getDataInt("premium_points"))
	local name = getPlayerName(cid)
	if(words == "/addpoints")then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You added "..balance.." premium points to "..t[1].."\'s account.")
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(player, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You got "..balance.." premium points from "..name..".")  
		points = (points+balance)
		db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = " .. points .. " WHERE `name`='" .. accountName .. "' LIMIT 1;")	
	elseif (words == "/removepoints") then
		points = (points-balance)
		if points < 0 then
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(player, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, ""..name.." removed all your premium points.")
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You removed all "..t[1].."\'s account premium points.")
			db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = '0' WHERE `name`='" .. accountName .. "' LIMIT 1;")
		else	
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You removed "..balance.." premium points to "..t[1].."\s account.")
			db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = " .. points .. " WHERE `name`='" .. accountName .. "' LIMIT 1;")	
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(player, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, ""..name.." removed "..balance.." premium points from your account.") 
		end
	end
	return true   
end

And thats all!

Here is how to use.
Ex:
/addpoints Souleater, 1000
You and target get message on ur console.
You:
03:53 You added 1000 premium points to Souleater's account.
ex.png

Him:
04:02 You got 1000 premium points from Shispa.

If ur target has less ammount of points that u wanted to remove, it will remove all points.
Ex: 04:03 You removed all Souleater's account premium points.

Thats all ;D

That players doesnt exist or is offline.

I say : /addpoints Myname, 1000
and write default ; Myname: /addpoints Myname, 1000

i have error
C07IHSm.png

Back