• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

add same port on router diffrent pc

TKO

Syphero Owner!
Reaction score
Hey!
i have a problem i tryd to add port 21 and 80 in my router but it says i cant add dubbel instances...
but the thing is they have diffrent local ip and has a 2 and the other has 13 how can i fix this?
using netgear router wnr2000v2

Last edited:
cant... when i add the port 80 for 192.168.1.13 it say it uses a dubbel instance...becouse 192.168.1.2 is using port 80 but that is another pc...
i can also add any other port on the 192.168.1.13 with out problem i added port 22 but i cant add any port that 192.168.1.2 is using...

it say this:
English
"The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type"

Swedish:

Porten/portarna som angetts används i en annan konfiguration. Kontrollera konfigurationerna för fjärrhantering, portvidarebefordran, portutlösning, mappningstabell för UPnP-port, RIP och typ av Internet-anslutning.

you can't, you have 1 global ip
how do you think your router will detect whether the user want to browse site on first pc or second? :p

BAN HIM, SPAMMING TKOS THREADS 24/7.

He's been using his PHOTO, using his name.
CAN IT BE WORSE THEN A WKO?????

Delete the fat kid. WKO MC'DONALDS IS OPEN!!!!!! And those who created runescape just called me at my phone and asked me if i can get you back to that traashhh scape!

Back