• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Add X Magic Level in LUA Scripts

Ninkobi

Owner /Founder of Syphera
Reaction score
How can I add X magic level in LUA Scripts?
I looked everywhere for a LUA Function to do it but couldn't find one and also to get players total experience?

For example: Give a player 10 mls

Also I don't want it in item attibutes as I want it permanent if you understand...

Thanks for the help in advance

Rofl what the ...? what do you mean? You wanna give away magic levels ingame? EASY! just type /addskill "name",magic

Example: /addskill moskis,magic NO SPACE BETWEEN moskis AND , OR BETWEEN , AND magic.

Or you wanna add it in players?

XML: data/players
SQL: On the xampp network thingy..
SQLITE: Use That SQL Tool :)

I don't get you but it maybe helped?

Rofl what the ...? what do you mean? You wanna give away magic levels ingame? EASY! just type /addskill "name",magic

Example: /addskill moskis,magic NO SPACE BETWEEN moskis AND , OR BETWEEN , AND magic.

Or you wanna add it in players?

XML: data/players
SQL: On the xampp network thingy..
SQLITE: Use That SQL Tool :)

I don't get you but it maybe helped?

I know how to do that...
I mean in a LUA SCRIPT for example a scroll

I doubt there's any lua function for that atm, what you could do though is to make a NPC who only responds to GMs/GODs (or to someone with a certain storage id) and allows you to tell him the name and x magic levels you would like to give to the player and the NPC would give it.

About the 'get players full experience' function, use this.
PHP:
local exp = getExperienceForLevel(getPlayerLevel(cid))

How can I make a NPC be able to use commands like /addskill
Is it possible?
Because in the past I put a NPC access to god and stuff and used selfSay and the command and it didn't work

Back