• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

addHealth(-damage) crash console

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
so i found lua script in otland and when i tried to test it i noticed that every time creature:addHealth(-damage) is called it crash my console, then i tried to use fire field
XML:
        <attribute key="field" value="fire">
            <attribute key="damage" value="20" />
            <attribute key="ticks" value="10000" />
            <attribute key="count" value="7" />
            <attribute key="damage" value="10" />
        </attribute>
which crashed my console either, so any ideas? Using tfs 1.2 8.60

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with your combatChangeHealth function, there must be a script or some other source change somewhere checking for a null attacker.

Is it a creaturescript?
No, first one i tried was movements, second one i tried was just items.xml damage attribute.
Yeah I don't see anything wrong with your combatChangeHealth function, there must be a script or some other source change somewhere checking for a null attacker.
Where it might be if its possible to know?

No, first one i tried was movements, second one i tried was just items.xml damage attribute.

Where it might be if its possible to know?
You can easily pinpoint the fault if you use Visual Studio and just run the debugger on your exe and let it crash.

Back