• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adding a Player table in

froie

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Ok so I have this

INSERT INTO `players`(`id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `conditions`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `onlinetime`, `deletion`, `balance`, `offlinetraining_time`, `offlinetraining_skill`, `stamina`, `skill_fist`, `skill_fist_tries`, `skill_club`, `skill_club_tries`, `skill_sword`, `skill_sword_tries`, `skill_axe`, `skill_axe_tries`, `skill_dist`, `skill_dist_tries`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_shielding_tries`, `skill_fishing`, `skill_fishing_tries`) VALUES ([value-1],[value-2],[value-3],[value-4],[value-5],[value-6],[value-7],[value-8],[value-9],[value-10],[value-11],[value-12],[value-13],[value-14],[value-15],[value-16],[value-17],[value-18],[value-19],[value-20],[value-21],[value-22],[value-23],[value-24],[value-25],[value-26],[value-27],[value-28],[value-29],[value-30],[value-31],[value-32],[value-33],[value-34],[value-35],[value-36],[value-37],[value-38],[value-39],[value-40],[value-41],[value-42],[value-43],[value-44],[value-45],[value-46],[value-47],[value-48],[value-49],[value-50],[value-51],[value-52],[value-53],[value-54])

when i change the values to there proper things i still get errors saying its wrong so maybe im not typing one that im not sure of right.. does anybody have like a default line I can use or something like that?

Change [value-1] to for example 1, [value-2] to for example froie, etc. Make sure you remove everything when you change the values, also the [].

Yep I do that but I still get errors I'm not sure what to put for some of the things for example lastip, skull time, blessings etc

Code:
INSERT INTO `players` (`id`, `name`, `group_id`, `account_id`, `level`, `vocation`, `health`, `healthmax`, `experience`, `lookbody`, `lookfeet`, `lookhead`, `looklegs`, `looktype`, `lookaddons`, `maglevel`, `mana`, `manamax`, `manaspent`, `soul`, `town_id`, `posx`, `posy`, `posz`, `cap`, `sex`, `lastlogin`, `lastip`, `save`, `skull`, `skulltime`, `lastlogout`, `blessings`, `onlinetime`, `deletion`, `balance`, `offlinetraining_time`, `offlinetraining_skill`, `stamina`, `skill_fist`, `skill_fist_tries`, `skill_club`, `skill_club_tries`, `skill_sword`, `skill_sword_tries`, `skill_axe`, `skill_axe_tries`, `skill_dist`, `skill_dist_tries`, `skill_shielding`, `skill_shielding_tries`, `skill_fishing`, `skill_fishing_tries`) VALUES (NULL, 'PLAYER NAME', '1', 'ACCOUNT_ID', '1', '0', '150', '150', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '136', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '43200', '-1', '2520', '10', '0', '10', '0', '10', '0', '10', '0', '10', '0', '10', '0', '10', '0');

Make sure to change PLAYER NAME.
ACCOUNT_ID needs to be the id of a account that already exists, e.g. '1'

I set everything up right now... it worked but i try and log in and it says incorrect username and password <.> anybody know why? im not getting any errors in php or my server console

hmm but i am using tfs 1.0 version 10.41 and in the thread they said there is no account managers anymore for that high of client isn't sha1 for account manager?

No, it is for security.

You can use:
UPDATE accounts SET password = sha1(password) WHERE id = YOUR_ACCOUNT_ID;

but im confussed how this will let me log in, im also not exactly sure where you put that. im kind of new to this whole php myadmin thing im not very familiar with it yet

Yeah I understand sha1 I had the mystic spirit server tht znote made a tutorial for but in my config.lua there's no part that says password encryption.. His said passwordencryption and you put =sha1 mine doesn't have it

I really done understand what you mean :( I'm so confussed x.x I went to the sha1 site and hashed it and I got the code, I went to the account table in phpmyadmin and I changed the password I had set "test" to the sha1 code I got from the website and it still doesn't let me in so I'm confussed on what I have to do with it

TFS 1.0 uses sha1. Other servers have option plain or sha1, TFS 1.0 just uses sha1 and not plain.

@ your edit.
Are you sure you're editing the right database? Are you using the right account number and password to login?
In the database the password should be in sha1, but use the plain version to login.

Last edited:
I'll post some ss and tell you what I did once I get home from school In the database there was no forgottenserver.sql file just a SQL file called schema so I input that and the accounts table and players is empty so I'm going to post some screenshots once I get home and if it doesn't work would using the SQL file from another tfs 1.0 10.41 server work? Tht already has a default or just account and player line I the tables so I can work off of that because I haven't checked all the other tables to see if they're empty aswell so if they are I don't wanna have to make them up for like 40 different tables that will Eva pain especially how I'm not really 100% ok how to do this stuff so if it doesn't work is it possible to import another SQL to the database that's already filled in?

Back