• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Adding an administrator to VIP lists?

Kownikuzyt

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I have TFS 1.1. I have the source file.

How can I add an Administrator to the VIP list?

(to automatically be on the VIP list, even after creating a new character)

The normal addition is "You can not add this player."

GM_to_VIP.png

Solution
S
AAC/engine/function/users.php in function
search for :
Code:
    mysql_insert("INSERT INTO `znote_accounts` (`account_id`, `ip`, `created`, `active`, `activekey`, `flag`) VALUES ('$account_id', '$ip', '$created', '$active', '$activeKey', '$flag')");

[/CODE]
under it add :
Lua:
    $CM = 623
    $NTH = 0
    mysql_insert("INSERT INTO `account_viplist` (`account_id`, `player_id`, `description`, `icon`, `notify`) VALUES ('$account_id','$CM', '', '$NTH', '$NTH')")
what AAC do you use to create new accounts (VIP list is based on account as i remember), what is the administrator name?

they can be also onLogin mysql command, but i prefer doing it through website AAC

search for :
Code:
    mysql_insert("INSERT INTO `znote_accounts` (`account_id`, `ip`, `created`, `active`, `activekey`, `flag`) VALUES ('$account_id', '$ip', '$created', '$active', '$activeKey', '$flag')");

[/CODE]
under it add :
Lua:
    $CM = 623
    $NTH = 0
    mysql_insert("INSERT INTO `account_viplist` (`account_id`, `player_id`, `description`, `icon`, `notify`) VALUES ('$account_id','$CM', '', '$NTH', '$NTH')")

Solution
search for :
Code:

[/CODE]
under it add :
Lua:
    $CM = 623
    $NTH = 0
@Shadow_

PHP:
$cm = 623;
$nth = 0;
mysql_insert("INSERT INTO `account_viplist` (`account_id`, `player_id`, `description`, `icon`, `notify`) VALUES ('$account_id','$cm', '', '$nth', '$nth')");

Thank you for your help :)
Can I ask what happened to the asgard-ot.com server?
Why is it turned off?

@Shadow_

PHP:
$cm = 623;
$nth = 0;
mysql_insert("INSERT INTO `account_viplist` (`account_id`, `player_id`, `description`, `icon`, `notify`) VALUES ('$account_id','$cm', '', '$nth', '$nth')");

Thank you for your help :)
Can I ask what happened to the asgard-ot.com server?
Why is it turned off?
asgard had some preformance issues that produced lags and freezes which forced most of its players to leave till we fix it, right now its turned off being prepared for a huge update and optimization, with a perfect start up to reach everyone around tibia community, we are progressing slowly due to the lack of some materials but definitely its coming back as soon as possible ^^, thank you for asking

asgard had some preformance issues that produced lags and freezes which forced most of its players to leave till we fix it, right now its turned off being prepared for a huge update and optimization, with a perfect start up to reach everyone around tibia community, we are progressing slowly due to the lack of some materials but definitely its coming back as soon as possible ^^, thank you for asking
@Shadow_

He takes care of the "Gumis-Real" server, slowly modifies the server.
If you would like to cooperate, I can advertise on the website :)
If you have any questions, please write to [email protected]

Thanks again for your help :)

I need help with:
TFS 1.X+ - I need "Tibia Store and Get Premium" to activate the output. (https://otland.net/threads/i-need-tibia-store-and-get-premium-to-activate-the-output.275821/)
TFS 1.X+ - How can I fix my Account Status? (https://otland.net/threads/how-can-i-fix-my-account-status.274721/)

Back